The very first InsurTech Elevate Asia was a resounding success; with continued advancements in technology driving developments across industries, IBC presents its next iteration of InsurTech Elevate Asia – designed to bring together leaders, investors, start-ups and industry stakeholders to meet, network and discuss latest trends in insurance industry digital transformation in Asia.
Asia’s insurance market has delivered stronger growth on the global front and insurers in the region are experimenting widely and boldly to capture market opportunities and drive transformation in the industry. Technology-led disruption is set to continue over both the short-term and long-term.
Part of the Asia Insurance Week, the conference will examine the latest advances in InsurTech and how the industry has evolved to meet the needs of an increasingly digital economy.
- Case studies and leading industry dialogues from thought leaders across insurers in Asia
- Strategies and evaluation of initiatives across digital transformation, product innovation and effective InsurTech collaborations
- Project financing and investments
- Exclusive regulatory perspectives from regional governments on fostering InsurTech innovation and the rise of AI and analytics
- Emerging developments in the uptake of insurance technology and key priorities for industry
- Use cases for end-to-end value chain transformation, including distribution, underwriting and pricing, claims, and digital ecosystem approaches